There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one will live there.
I wonder why they are called “badlands”.
1. The Badlands are an area located in Central Alberta, Canada.
2. Great rivers flowed in the area over 70 million years ago.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
I wish I could go to this beach. And just relax.
1. Byron Bay is a popular tourist destination.
2.the town of Byron Bay has a population of about 9,000.
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is, how big your bank account is. Our graves will always be the same size. Stay humble.
Waterfalls on both sides. Cool!
1. Gullfoss is called the “Golden Falls”, since on a sunny day the water plunging down the three step staircase and then tumbeling in two steps down into the 32 m deep crevice truly looks golden.
2. Sigríður Tómasdóttir, the daughter of Tómas Tómasson who owned the waterfall in the first half of the 20th century. (didn’t know somebody can own a waterfall)
Don’t fall for the words, fall for the actions.
hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.